CA reports widespread swine flu
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Health officials say California has now joined 26 other states reporting widespread cases of swine flu.
The state health department says 400,000 doses of flu vaccine arrived this week and more are on the way.
Since the H1N1 virus first appeared in April, more than 2,700 Californians have been hospitalized with the flu; 206 people have died.
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 43 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right 35 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies 31 min ago
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos