CA reports widespread swine flu
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Health officials say California has now joined 26 other states reporting widespread cases of swine flu.
The state health department says 400,000 doses of flu vaccine arrived this week and more are on the way.
Since the H1N1 virus first appeared in April, more than 2,700 Californians have been hospitalized with the flu; 206 people have died.
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest 28 min ago
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum 22 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in... 7 min ago
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area home prices steadily rising
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos