CA reports widespread swine flu
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Health officials say California has now joined 26 other states reporting widespread cases of swine flu.
The state health department says 400,000 doses of flu vaccine arrived this week and more are on the way.
Since the H1N1 virus first appeared in April, more than 2,700 Californians have been hospitalized with the flu; 206 people have died.
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos