Prop 8 trial re-enacted on the web
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- The Supreme Court ruled against showing the Proposition 8 same-sex marriage trial on YouTube, but that hasn't kept the trial off the web.
There is now a re-enactment of the case on the Internet.
Two Los Angeles filmmakers used actors to re-enact last month's federal trial in san Francisco and posted it on the website www.marriagetrial.com
The filmmakers created the re-enactment using transcripts from the proceedings and blogs and they say more installments will be added.
same sex marriage, youtube, california news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 27 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday