Prop 8 trial re-enacted on the web
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- The Supreme Court ruled against showing the Proposition 8 same-sex marriage trial on YouTube, but that hasn't kept the trial off the web.
There is now a re-enactment of the case on the Internet.
Two Los Angeles filmmakers used actors to re-enact last month's federal trial in san Francisco and posted it on the website www.marriagetrial.com
The filmmakers created the re-enactment using transcripts from the proceedings and blogs and they say more installments will be added.
same sex marriage, youtube, california news
- Fisherman missing after boat crash near Brentwood 8 min ago
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 43 min ago
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday