Palin to visit CSU Stanislaus in the summer
TURLOCK, CA (KGO) -- Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will make a fundraising stop in California this summer.
She will appear at California State Stanislaus as part of the university's 50th anniversary celebration on June 25. Palin's speaking appearances typically command $100,000. Tickets to the June 25 event are $500.
For more information or to buy tickets, call 559-667-3131.
sarah palin, california news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families 4 min ago
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to...
4 min ago