Palin to visit CSU Stanislaus in the summer
TURLOCK, CA (KGO) -- Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will make a fundraising stop in California this summer.
She will appear at California State Stanislaus as part of the university's 50th anniversary celebration on June 25. Palin's speaking appearances typically command $100,000. Tickets to the June 25 event are $500.
For more information or to buy tickets, call 559-667-3131.
sarah palin, california news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts