Schwarzenegger honored by the EPA
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's greatest legacy as governor of California may be the policies he enacted to protect the environment.
On Thursday, the Environmental Protection Agency awarded Schwarzenegger with its "Climate Change Champion" award in Los Angeles.
He was chosen for his accomplishments in green energy, clean technology and his leadership in the struggle against global climate change.
The EPA calls his policies in t
environmental protection agency, arnold schwarzenegger, global warming, california news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges 41 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday 53 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF 5 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos