Schwarzenegger honored by the EPA
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's greatest legacy as governor of California may be the policies he enacted to protect the environment.
On Thursday, the Environmental Protection Agency awarded Schwarzenegger with its "Climate Change Champion" award in Los Angeles.
He was chosen for his accomplishments in green energy, clean technology and his leadership in the struggle against global climate change.
The EPA calls his policies in t
environmental protection agency, arnold schwarzenegger, global warming, california news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting