Schwarzenegger honored by the EPA
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's greatest legacy as governor of California may be the policies he enacted to protect the environment.
On Thursday, the Environmental Protection Agency awarded Schwarzenegger with its "Climate Change Champion" award in Los Angeles.
He was chosen for his accomplishments in green energy, clean technology and his leadership in the struggle against global climate change.
The EPA calls his policies in t
environmental protection agency, arnold schwarzenegger, global warming, california news
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine 9 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 46 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 26 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups 44 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos