Missing baby returned to mother in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KGO) -- A missing 10-month-old baby boy who was abducted Saturday night in Fresno County is back safe at home with his mother.
Investigators said Elijah Rivas was taken by his father, 19-year-old Edgar Ramos during a supervised visit in Riverdale - about 25 miles south of Fresno.
Ramos reportedly turned himself into the Kern County sheriff's department Sunday night after dropping off his son at his parents' house in Wasco - about 30 miles from Bakersfield.
An AMBER Alert was issued Sunday afternoon.
fresno, crime, amber alert, missing person, california news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 31 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...