Vacaville woman falls to death near Yosemite
A Vacaville woman is dead after an accident at an outdoor youth camp near Yosemite.
It happened Monday at the Calvin Crest Conferences. According to the camp's website, 23-year-old Nadyne Qirreh died after falling 30-feet through a trap door on a rock climbing wall. The woman was an educational instructor at the camp. Officials say students did not witness the fall.
yosemite, california news
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 23 min ago
- Cause of Mountain View house fire investigated
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park 54 min ago
- Woman Canadian goalie debuts in men's league 28 min ago
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case
- Two killed by suspected DUI driver in in Santa Rosa 51 min ago
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos