Power goes out for 9,600 customers in Monterey
MONTEREY COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- On Friday night the power went out at 7:12 p.m. for 9,667 customers for at least three hours.
It was caused by an overhead equipment failure. The outage affected Cannery Row, New Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Point Pinos.
PG&E crews restored power by midnight.
monterey county, power outage, california news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California 43 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Two lanes of WB I-80 in SF blocked due to accident
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos