Mega Millions jackpot grows to over $200 million
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you wake up Christmas morning to find you didn't get exactly what you wanted, you might want to consider playing the Mega Millions lottery.
The estimated jackpot grew to $206 million after Friday's draw after nobody won the grand prize Friday night.
The cash option for a one-lump sum is $151.9 million, enough to deliver anyone's post-Christmas wish within reason.
The winning numbers on Friday were 3, 5, 8, 18, 29 and the Mega Ball was 14.
The next drawing will be held on Dec. 27.The last Mega Millions winning ticket was purchased in Paso Robles in early November. The Mega Millions lottery is played in over 40 states.
lottery, california news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos