Mega Millions jackpot grows to over $200 million
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you wake up Christmas morning to find you didn't get exactly what you wanted, you might want to consider playing the Mega Millions lottery.
The estimated jackpot grew to $206 million after Friday's draw after nobody won the grand prize Friday night.
The cash option for a one-lump sum is $151.9 million, enough to deliver anyone's post-Christmas wish within reason.
The winning numbers on Friday were 3, 5, 8, 18, 29 and the Mega Ball was 14.
The next drawing will be held on Dec. 27.The last Mega Millions winning ticket was purchased in Paso Robles in early November. The Mega Millions lottery is played in over 40 states.
lottery, california news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael 16 min ago
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 12 min ago
- Facebook to join S&P 500 22 min ago
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- Judges extend Calif. deadline for inmate reduction 14 min ago
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago 22 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 11 min ago
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San...
16 min ago