$206 million Mega Millions jackpot winner is in NY
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One very lucky Mega Millions player will have $206 million reasons to celebrate the new year.
There was one winning ticket in last night's drawing. The winning ticket was sold in New York state. But three tickets sold in California got five numbers, but didn't get the Mega number. Each of those tickets is worth $338,000.
Here are the winning numbers: 23, 32, 33, 39, 43 and the Mega number is 8.
lottery, california news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday