$206 million Mega Millions jackpot winner is in NY
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One very lucky Mega Millions player will have $206 million reasons to celebrate the new year.
There was one winning ticket in last night's drawing. The winning ticket was sold in New York state. But three tickets sold in California got five numbers, but didn't get the Mega number. Each of those tickets is worth $338,000.
Here are the winning numbers: 23, 32, 33, 39, 43 and the Mega number is 8.
lottery, california news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 10 min ago
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos