Occupy tents going back up on UC Davis campus
DAVIS, Calif. (KGO) -- Tents are going back up on the UC Davis campus as students re-establish the Occupy Davis encampment.
So far, just three tents have gone up. More are expected throughout the week. Students are preparing for a bigger Occupy protest, but want to avoid clashes with campus police that led to last quarter's pepper-spraying incident. That incident is the subject of three ongoing investigations.
uc davis, occupy wall street, UC, protest, tuition, oakland, OPD, california news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope 48 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- BART board meets over error in union contract 19 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming electronics
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos