Thief targets gym lockers around the state
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A man is breaking into gym lockers around the state and ripping off people as they work out.
Police statewide want to catch the man. He is described as a black male with a light complexion, standing 6 foot 4 inches tall to 6 foot 7 inches tall and weighing about 300 pounds. He wears a distinctive cabby style hat and wears a plaid shirt.
He uses day-passes to get into the club, and then steals people's stuff out of their lockers.
So far, he's struck gyms in Walnut Creek, Vacaville, Corte Madera, and Fullerton.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Walnut Creek Police at (925) 256-3577 or Twin Cities Police at (415) 927-5176.
crime, southern california, corte madera, vacaville, walnut creek, california news, heather ishimaru
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 26 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 45 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 8 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 18 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
28 min ago
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos