Mega Millions estimated jackpot: $200 million
Do you have your ticket yet? Friday night's Mega Millions Lottery jackpot has soared to $200 million.
No one matched all six numbers from Tuesday's drawing. The jackpot is the highest it's been this year.
The estimated cash option for the drawing is over $145 million, but the odds of matching all six numbers are 1 in over 175 million.
lottery, california news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 30 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 37 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos