Mega Millions estimated jackpot: $200 million
Do you have your ticket yet? Friday night's Mega Millions Lottery jackpot has soared to $200 million.
No one matched all six numbers from Tuesday's drawing. The jackpot is the highest it's been this year.
The estimated cash option for the drawing is over $145 million, but the odds of matching all six numbers are 1 in over 175 million.
lottery, california news
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 10 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 8 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos