Mega Millions estimated jackpot: $200 million
Do you have your ticket yet? Friday night's Mega Millions Lottery jackpot has soared to $200 million.
No one matched all six numbers from Tuesday's drawing. The jackpot is the highest it's been this year.
The estimated cash option for the drawing is over $145 million, but the odds of matching all six numbers are 1 in over 175 million.
lottery, california news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- Pleasanton students targeted on Instagram
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued