Mega Millions estimated jackpot: $200 million
Do you have your ticket yet? Friday night's Mega Millions Lottery jackpot has soared to $200 million.
No one matched all six numbers from Tuesday's drawing. The jackpot is the highest it's been this year.
The estimated cash option for the drawing is over $145 million, but the odds of matching all six numbers are 1 in over 175 million.
lottery, california news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 27 min ago
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 53 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday