Salinas High School counselor faces 15 additional sex charges
SALINAS, Calif. (KGO) -- A Salinas High School drug counselor is facing almost twice as many sex charges as originally filed.
Last week, 34-year-old Gilbert Olivares pleaded not guilty to 19 charges, including making child pornography. Salinas police want to add 15 more.
Investigators say Olivares told students where they could have sex in his office and when, but he never told them he was recording their activities. He did not participate.
Also, Olivares is also being charged for the inappropriate touching of a 14-year-old male student.
salinas, monterey county, california news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday