CSU faculty members set to vote on strike
Faculty members at all 23 CSU campuses begin voting Monday on whether to go on strike.
The vote comes a week after mediation between the university and the California Faculty Association ended without an agreement.
The main issues include pay and class size.
The California Faculty Association claims the end of mediation sets in motion a series of events that could result in a massive strike, possibly delaying the fall semester.
Faculty members will be voting through April 27.
CSU, california news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 32 min ago
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
24 min ago