CSU faculty members set to vote on strike
Faculty members at all 23 CSU campuses begin voting Monday on whether to go on strike.
The vote comes a week after mediation between the university and the California Faculty Association ended without an agreement.
The main issues include pay and class size.
The California Faculty Association claims the end of mediation sets in motion a series of events that could result in a massive strike, possibly delaying the fall semester.
Faculty members will be voting through April 27.
CSU, california news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"... 47 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday