Police issue Statewide Amber Alert for a 16-year-old girl
SAN ARDO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police have issued a Statewide Amber Alert for a 16-year-old girl in Monterey County.
Monterey County Sheriff´s Deputies say a homeowner discovered two dead bodies inside a home located at the 62000 block of Railroad Avenue in San Ardo early Sunday morning. The victims were identified as Hector Reyes and Daniel Fraga.
Police say Serrato's boyfriend 19-year-old Juan Manuel Salazar Jr. and his father 39-year-old Juan Manuel Salazar are persons of interest in this case and could be taking Serrato to Mexico. Both suspects are Hispanic. 19-year-old Salazar Jr. is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with brown hair, black eyes and 39-year old Salazar is 5 feet 8 inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes .
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call police at 831-755-3805 or the TIP line at 888-833-4847.
amber alert, monterey, california news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus 39 min ago
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday