AMBER Alert: Missing baby girl found unharmed
SAN LORENZO, Calif. (KGO) -- A missing Central Valley toddler has been found.
Deputy Les Garcia with the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department says 1-year-old Jacqueline was found, unharmed at a family member's house in San Lorenzo. It is not yet known who the family member is in relation to her or what time she was dropped off.
An AMBER Alert was issued Monday afternoon for Jacqueline. 30-year-old Jonathon Martinez has been accused of kidnapping his 1-year-old daughter from her home in Lathrop and bringing her to the Bay Area.
The suspect's vehicle, a 1999 silver GMC, was found early Monday evening in a parking lot near Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.
According to police, Martinez had threatened to harm himself and his little girl.
Martinez is still at large. He is about 6-feet tall, 170 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and an A's baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department at (209) 468- 4400.
amber alert, central valley, california news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey 14 min ago
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday