AMBER Alert: Missing baby girl found unharmed
SAN LORENZO, Calif. (KGO) -- A missing Central Valley toddler has been found.
Deputy Les Garcia with the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department says 1-year-old Jacqueline was found, unharmed at a family member's house in San Lorenzo. It is not yet known who the family member is in relation to her or what time she was dropped off.
An AMBER Alert was issued Monday afternoon for Jacqueline. 30-year-old Jonathon Martinez has been accused of kidnapping his 1-year-old daughter from her home in Lathrop and bringing her to the Bay Area.
The suspect's vehicle, a 1999 silver GMC, was found early Monday evening in a parking lot near Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.
According to police, Martinez had threatened to harm himself and his little girl.
Martinez is still at large. He is about 6-feet tall, 170 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and an A's baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department at (209) 468- 4400.
amber alert, central valley, california news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 2 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...