DMV computer services have been restored after a statewide outage
DMV computer services have been restored after an outage that lasted throughout the morning.
There was a communication issue between a DMV router and Verizon. The California Technology Agency (OTech) with the DMV and Verizon to help resolve the issue. Many appointments were rescheduled for tomorrow. Drive tests still happened during the outage and employees assisted people with paperwork at local offices.
Also today, AT&T made some changes to a circuit that cut off access and is affecting many state agencies. (OTech) is working with them to undo that change and get things up and running again.
DMV, california news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 36 min ago
- Pleasanton students targeted on Instagram 35 min ago
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead 54 min ago
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
36 min ago