AMBER Alert for kids from Stanislaus Co. cancelled
STANISLAUS COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- An AMBER Alert issued for two young children missing in Stanislaus County has been cancelled.
The California Highway Patrol issued the alert after a father from the Central California town of Empire allegedly abducted his two young children.
The suspect's vehicle was located by California Highway Patrol in Atwater and 37-year-old Phillip Tumilty was taken into custody.
The children were not harmed or injured.
amber alert, children, crime, california news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall 20 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 42 min ago
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos