Missing Walnut Creek man found dead in Humboldt County
A Walnut Creek man who had been missing for more than a week has been found dead in Humboldt County, according to a Facebook page dedicated to locating him.
A post on the Facebook page, which is titled "Michael Steven McNulty Missing," stated that the 32-year-old's body was found Saturday.
McNulty had gone missing on Nov. 2.
A Redwood National Park ranger confirmed that a body had been found over the weekend but said he did not have additional details.
According to the Facebook page, McNulty's car was found in Redwood National Park and had been there for at least 24 hours.
The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office had been aiding in the search for him.
missing person, walnut creek, california news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 19 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 36 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos