Missing Walnut Creek man found dead in Humboldt County
A Walnut Creek man who had been missing for more than a week has been found dead in Humboldt County, according to a Facebook page dedicated to locating him.
A post on the Facebook page, which is titled "Michael Steven McNulty Missing," stated that the 32-year-old's body was found Saturday.
McNulty had gone missing on Nov. 2.
A Redwood National Park ranger confirmed that a body had been found over the weekend but said he did not have additional details.
According to the Facebook page, McNulty's car was found in Redwood National Park and had been there for at least 24 hours.
The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office had been aiding in the search for him.
missing person, walnut creek, california news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall 44 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Oakland considers dropping ShotSpotter technology 10 min ago
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 49 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission 35 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo 12 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos