Yosemite waterfalls flowing again after weekend rain
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- The waterfalls are flowing once again in Yosemite National Park.
After one of the driest seasons on record, Yosemite got almost two inches of rain over the weekend. Several of its famous falls and flowing for the first time since mid-July.
Despite the much needed rain, however, the Merced River is still running at an extremely low level.
yosemite, rain, california news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts