Neighbors complain Christmas light display is too bright
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- An incredibly bright Christmas light display is ruffling lots of feathers in one Orange County neighborhood.
A home in Fountain Valley has more than 65,000 lights strung up and synched to flash along to Christmas music.
But some of the neighbors are complaining that the lights are just too bright and it's keeping them from getting sleep. Some are turning to the Fountain Valley City Council for help, seeking an ordinance to cap the number of lights.
The homeowner put the display up in memory of her late husband who was known for his love of the holidays.
christmas, southern california, california news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up 4 min ago
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game 16 min ago
- Family of slain TSA agent files claim for $25M 41 min ago
- Rivers refuses to apologize to women held captive 13 min ago
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified 4 min ago
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members 46 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued