$21 million Tahoe sale a plus for luxury homes
LAKE TAHOE, Calif. (KGO) -- The sale of a big house at Lake Tahoe is a sign that high end home sales are picking up.
A 9,100 square foot luxury home complete with five bedrooms, waterfalls, a swimming pool, a small private beach and a boulder in the living room recently sold for nearly $21 million.
The home, which was listed for $25 million last June, was sold to an undisclosed buyer.
lake tahoe, real estate, california news
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 8 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body