$21 million Tahoe sale a plus for luxury homes
LAKE TAHOE, Calif. (KGO) -- The sale of a big house at Lake Tahoe is a sign that high end home sales are picking up.
A 9,100 square foot luxury home complete with five bedrooms, waterfalls, a swimming pool, a small private beach and a boulder in the living room recently sold for nearly $21 million.
The home, which was listed for $25 million last June, was sold to an undisclosed buyer.
lake tahoe, real estate, california news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday