4 Bay Area teens killed in crash on Highway 58
KERN COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A crash Monday in Southern California killed four teenagers from the Bay Area.
It happened on Highway 58 in California City, east of Bakersfield. The Kern County coroner's office confirms all four victims were 19-years-old and from Oakland. They have been identified as Malia, David and George moa. Rachel Fisiiahi also died. A fifth victim is recovering.
Investigators say it appears their SUV struck the center divider before rolling several times.
Highway 58 is a well-traveled road to Las Vegas.
crash, california news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 26 min ago
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 57 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family 35 min ago
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- BART unions file lawsuit against transit agency
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades 2 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect makes court appearance 7 min ago
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest 12 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Crews call for reinforcements to find...
35 min ago