Police search for missing baby in Monterey Co.
MONTEREY, Calif. (KGO) -- Authorities are searching for a missing 10-month-old baby girl. The Monterey County sheriff says Angelle Negron was taken from a home in Castroville.
Deputies went to the home after a child abuse complaint against Jesus Vargas Espinoza, 47, was made. They have not located either one, but have word Espinoza may be on his way to Mexico. Anyone with information is asked to call the Monterey County Sheriff's Office.
crime, missing person, mexico, monterey, california news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 53 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 35 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos