Police search for missing baby in Monterey Co.
MONTEREY, Calif. (KGO) -- Authorities are searching for a missing 10-month-old baby girl. The Monterey County sheriff says Angelle Negron was taken from a home in Castroville.
Deputies went to the home after a child abuse complaint against Jesus Vargas Espinoza, 47, was made. They have not located either one, but have word Espinoza may be on his way to Mexico. Anyone with information is asked to call the Monterey County Sheriff's Office.
crime, missing person, mexico, monterey, california news
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan