Police search for missing baby in Monterey Co.
MONTEREY, Calif. (KGO) -- Authorities are searching for a missing 10-month-old baby girl. The Monterey County sheriff says Angelle Negron was taken from a home in Castroville.
Deputies went to the home after a child abuse complaint against Jesus Vargas Espinoza, 47, was made. They have not located either one, but have word Espinoza may be on his way to Mexico. Anyone with information is asked to call the Monterey County Sheriff's Office.
crime, missing person, mexico, monterey, california news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley 5 min ago
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University 43 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating 18 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Fresno police seek suspects in teacher's shooting 23 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday