Amgen Tour of California is recruiting volunteers
The Amgen Tour of California, America's largest cycling event, is looking for volunteers in Northern California. The Amgen Tour is an 8-stage race beginning in Southern California on May 12 and finishing a week later in Santa Rosa.
It's the frst time in the 8-year history of the tour that the race will run south to north. Organizers are recruiting 5,000 volunteers state-wide to assist along the 750-mile course.
Volunteers can register by going to the Amgen Tour of California website.
santa rosa, northern california, southern california, bikes, california news
- 1 dead, 16 injured in East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos