Girl writes apology letter after taking sticks from Yosemite
A little girl felt so bad about accidentally taking sticks home from Yosemite that she wrote an apology letter and sent them back.
The girl, named Evie, wrote a letter to the rangers at Yosemite National Park to tell them she accidently took two sticks home with her following a recent visit, and wanted to return them. Evie wrote that she was a junior park ranger and knew better to take the sticks.
One ranger was so impressed he posted a photo of Evie's letter on Reddit, where it went viral.
The rangers decided to take photos of the sticks in various places in the park, and then sent Evie the pictures to find out which spot she liked the best.
yosemite, children, california news
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall 12 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 19 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge 9 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed 38 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos