Girl writes apology letter after taking sticks from Yosemite
A little girl felt so bad about accidentally taking sticks home from Yosemite that she wrote an apology letter and sent them back.
The girl, named Evie, wrote a letter to the rangers at Yosemite National Park to tell them she accidently took two sticks home with her following a recent visit, and wanted to return them. Evie wrote that she was a junior park ranger and knew better to take the sticks.
One ranger was so impressed he posted a photo of Evie's letter on Reddit, where it went viral.
The rangers decided to take photos of the sticks in various places in the park, and then sent Evie the pictures to find out which spot she liked the best.
yosemite, children, california news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos