2 dolphins stuck in SoCal wetlands
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KGO) -- Marine rescue workers in Huntington Beach are trying to help two dolphins found stuck in wetlands off Pacific Coast Highway.
The dolphins have been flailing in shallow water in the Bolsa Chica wetlands across the highway from the ocean.
It's not clear how the dolphins ended up in the estuary or how long they've been there. The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is coordinating the rescue.
animal, rescue, southern california, california news
- Child thrown from apartment fire in Hayward 24 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 8 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos