2 dolphins stuck in SoCal wetlands
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KGO) -- Marine rescue workers in Huntington Beach are trying to help two dolphins found stuck in wetlands off Pacific Coast Highway.
The dolphins have been flailing in shallow water in the Bolsa Chica wetlands across the highway from the ocean.
It's not clear how the dolphins ended up in the estuary or how long they've been there. The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is coordinating the rescue.
animal, rescue, southern california, california news
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire 57 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery 40 min ago
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 14 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 5 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos