2 dolphins stuck in SoCal wetlands
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KGO) -- Marine rescue workers in Huntington Beach are trying to help two dolphins found stuck in wetlands off Pacific Coast Highway.
The dolphins have been flailing in shallow water in the Bolsa Chica wetlands across the highway from the ocean.
It's not clear how the dolphins ended up in the estuary or how long they've been there. The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is coordinating the rescue.
animal, rescue, southern california, california news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area 7 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe 58 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial 5 min ago
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings 14 min ago
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos