Unique Beverly Hills mansion available to rent at $600K per month
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KGO) -- Looking for a new home away from home? Well, there's a mansion with a unique history up for grabs in Beverly Hills. But it's only available if you have a lot of cash. It costs $600,000 a month to rent, or you can buy it for $115 million.
While the price seems exorbitant, the mansion's distinct history includes a cameo in "The Godfather," and "The Bodyguard." The home was also once inhabited by William Randolph Hearst, and used by President John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy during their honeymoon.
The 50,000-square-foot mansion has 29 bedrooms, 40 bathrooms, and a nightclub.
southern california, housing market, economy, celebrity, california news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 10 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 21 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire