Unique Beverly Hills mansion available to rent at $600K per month
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KGO) -- Looking for a new home away from home? Well, there's a mansion with a unique history up for grabs in Beverly Hills. But it's only available if you have a lot of cash. It costs $600,000 a month to rent, or you can buy it for $115 million.
While the price seems exorbitant, the mansion's distinct history includes a cameo in "The Godfather," and "The Bodyguard." The home was also once inhabited by William Randolph Hearst, and used by President John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy during their honeymoon.
The 50,000-square-foot mansion has 29 bedrooms, 40 bathrooms, and a nightclub.
southern california, housing market, economy, celebrity, california news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced 7 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 6 min ago
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela 26 min ago
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos