Unique Beverly Hills mansion available to rent at $600K per month
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KGO) -- Looking for a new home away from home? Well, there's a mansion with a unique history up for grabs in Beverly Hills. But it's only available if you have a lot of cash. It costs $600,000 a month to rent, or you can buy it for $115 million.
While the price seems exorbitant, the mansion's distinct history includes a cameo in "The Godfather," and "The Bodyguard." The home was also once inhabited by William Randolph Hearst, and used by President John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy during their honeymoon.
The 50,000-square-foot mansion has 29 bedrooms, 40 bathrooms, and a nightclub.
southern california, housing market, economy, celebrity, california news
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF 23 min ago
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect 24 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault 8 min ago
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos