Unique Beverly Hills mansion available to rent at $600K per month
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KGO) -- Looking for a new home away from home? Well, there's a mansion with a unique history up for grabs in Beverly Hills. But it's only available if you have a lot of cash. It costs $600,000 a month to rent, or you can buy it for $115 million.
While the price seems exorbitant, the mansion's distinct history includes a cameo in "The Godfather," and "The Bodyguard." The home was also once inhabited by William Randolph Hearst, and used by President John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy during their honeymoon.
The 50,000-square-foot mansion has 29 bedrooms, 40 bathrooms, and a nightclub.
southern california, housing market, economy, celebrity, california news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down 22 min ago
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires 48 min ago
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed 34 min ago