No winner after California's first Powerball drawing
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Powerball jackpot will keep growing.
The first-ever drawing that included California was held Wednesday night, but nobody won the $60 million jackpot. 123,000 Californians did win something though, by matching some of the numbers.
Prizes start at $4.
The winning numbers are 1-36-40-52-53 and the power number is 20.
The next drawing is on Saturday. The jackpot has grown to $70 million.
lottery, california news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 52 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 49 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos