No winner after California's first Powerball drawing
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Powerball jackpot will keep growing.
The first-ever drawing that included California was held Wednesday night, but nobody won the $60 million jackpot. 123,000 Californians did win something though, by matching some of the numbers.
Prizes start at $4.
The winning numbers are 1-36-40-52-53 and the power number is 20.
The next drawing is on Saturday. The jackpot has grown to $70 million.
lottery, california news
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 1 min ago
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday