Powerball lotto ticket worth over $500K bought in Petaluma
PETALUMA, Calif. (KGO) -- Nobody correctly picked all six winning Powerball numbers, but a ticket worth over half a million dollars was bought right here in the Bay Area.
The winning numbers from Saturday night's $270 million Powerball draw are 6, 13, 19, 23, and 43. The Powerball number is 16.
Three tickets in California matched five numbers but missed the power number. One of those tickets was purchased in Petaluma. Each ticket is worth $573,000.
Wednesday's jackpot is estimated at $350 million.
The odds of winning Powerball are about one in 175 million.
Powerball started in California one month ago. So far, no one has won the jackpot.
lottery, california news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash