Powerball lotto ticket worth over $500K bought in Petaluma
PETALUMA, Calif. (KGO) -- Nobody correctly picked all six winning Powerball numbers, but a ticket worth over half a million dollars was bought right here in the Bay Area.
The winning numbers from Saturday night's $270 million Powerball draw are 6, 13, 19, 23, and 43. The Powerball number is 16.
Three tickets in California matched five numbers but missed the power number. One of those tickets was purchased in Petaluma. Each ticket is worth $573,000.
Wednesday's jackpot is estimated at $350 million.
The odds of winning Powerball are about one in 175 million.
Powerball started in California one month ago. So far, no one has won the jackpot.
lottery, california news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 20 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 14 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
20 min ago
- International effort underway to find...
29 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting...
14 min ago