Powerball lotto ticket worth over $500K bought in Petaluma
PETALUMA, Calif. (KGO) -- Nobody correctly picked all six winning Powerball numbers, but a ticket worth over half a million dollars was bought right here in the Bay Area.
The winning numbers from Saturday night's $270 million Powerball draw are 6, 13, 19, 23, and 43. The Powerball number is 16.
Three tickets in California matched five numbers but missed the power number. One of those tickets was purchased in Petaluma. Each ticket is worth $573,000.
Wednesday's jackpot is estimated at $350 million.
The odds of winning Powerball are about one in 175 million.
Powerball started in California one month ago. So far, no one has won the jackpot.
lottery, california news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam 10 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos