Woman critically injured in Los Angeles accident
A 35-year-old woman is in critical condition and two other people are hurt after an accident in downtown Los Angeles.
A city bus and a flatbed tow truck collided which resulted in the shearing of a fire hydrant. Water from the broken hydrant shot high into the air.
The accident crushed the front of the bus, mangled the cab of the truck and left a gaping hole in the building.
There's no word yet what caused the accident.
crash, los angeles, california news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 6 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos