Suited men duke it out in road rage brawl
An attorney found himself on the wrong side of the law when he was caught on video smacking another well-dressed motorist in a road rage incident in Southern California.
The attorney, Randalf Kincade, slugged the man Monday night on Burbank Boulevard in Van Nuys, and then walked back to his car. That's when the other man jumped him to keep him from leaving.
Police took Kincade into custody. The other man said he didn't know what caused the incident but claims Kincade repeatedly told him, "You could have killed me."
southern california, driving, road rage, california news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died 14 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- I-5 in Stockton reopens after officer-involved shooting
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium 36 min ago
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Wendy's worker arrested after hiding pot in burger
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday