Suited men duke it out in road rage brawl
An attorney found himself on the wrong side of the law when he was caught on video smacking another well-dressed motorist in a road rage incident in Southern California.
The attorney, Randalf Kincade, slugged the man Monday night on Burbank Boulevard in Van Nuys, and then walked back to his car. That's when the other man jumped him to keep him from leaving.
Police took Kincade into custody. The other man said he didn't know what caused the incident but claims Kincade repeatedly told him, "You could have killed me."
southern california, driving, road rage, california news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Perfect Pet: Isabella
2 min ago