Gavin Newsom and wife welcome third child
SAN FRANCISCO -- It's a girl for Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom and his wife Jennifer Siebel-Newsom.
Newsom tweeted Wednesday, "Today we welcomed the latest addition to our family. A very healthy baby girl, Brooklynn Newsom. Thank you @JenSiebelNewsom! You r amazing!"
Newsom, his then-pregnant wife and their two children rode in a convertible in Sunday's Pride parade in San Francisco.
Brooklynn joins older sister Montana, who's three, and 1-year-old big brother Hunter.
children, gavin newsom, california news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 16 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
17 min ago