Power lines down in Lake County due to wildfire
LAKE COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Power lines are down in an area of Lake County due to a growing wildfire.
It's burning east of Clear Lake about 60 miles north of Napa.
The fire started just before 6 p.m. on Friday and has burned more than 70 acres.
Firefighters are concerned it could grow to several hundred.
The fire is 35 percent contained.
wildfire, lake county, california news
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash 49 min ago
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday