16,000 designer bags seized in Southern California
Customs agents in Southern California have announced they've seized 16,000 counterfeit Hermes designer bags.
The bags were discovered in nine shipments that have arrived since June at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
Officials say the items have a combined value of $295,000.
Authorities haven't said where the items were shipped from.
los angeles, california news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College 22 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday