Covered California website preparing for upgrade
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Covered California, the state health exchange website, is preparing for the first major scheduled upgrade.
The enrollment portal will be taken offline late Friday until early Monday morning while improvements are installed.
The information pages and tools to shop and compare health care coverage costs will still be up and running.
The upgrade will bring self-service enrollment online for small business owners who want to offer employees coverage and further streamline service for individuals.
health care, health insurance, internet, websites, california news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 17 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday