Seven hospitalized after SoCal tour bus crash
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- A bus crashed just on I-10 in Baldwin Park early this morning.
First responded arrived and helped free everyone. There were 38 people on the tour bus and seven people were transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
This is the latest in a string of bus crashes. There were two in Southern California last Thursday alone.
A man in critical condition after being shot in the stomach in San Francisco overnight on the 500 block of Howard Street.
southern california, california news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach 59 min ago
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
5 min ago