Covered California website running normally again
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Officials with Covered California say the state's healthcare website is up and running normally.
The site was down for three hours Thursday after an audit discovered some irregularities.
Officials won't say what those irregularities were, but do say it was not an attempted hacker attack.
Covered California extended the signup deadline for January 1 coverage again.
Now, people who want coverage starting New Years' Day have until Monday to complete the process.
health care, health insurance, internet, websites, california news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire