Obamacare website to go offline for maintenance
California's Obamacare health exchange website will temporarily stop accepting applications on Saturday night.
Covered California's enrollment portal is scheduled to go offline from Saturday at 9 p.m. through Tuesday at 5 a.m. for maintenance and upgrades.
People will still be able to access the site for information, but will not be able to enroll for health care.
The national site experienced a number of access issues, but no such problems were reported with California's website.
health care, health insurance, internet, websites, obamacare, california news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 40 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 29 min ago
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 44 min ago
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos