Obamacare website to go offline for maintenance
California's Obamacare health exchange website will temporarily stop accepting applications on Saturday night.
Covered California's enrollment portal is scheduled to go offline from Saturday at 9 p.m. through Tuesday at 5 a.m. for maintenance and upgrades.
People will still be able to access the site for information, but will not be able to enroll for health care.
The national site experienced a number of access issues, but no such problems were reported with California's website.
health care, health insurance, internet, websites, obamacare, california news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire