94-year-old proves young love exists at any age
On this Valentine's Day, proof that love can find you at any age -- Golden Henning, 94, and Richard Shave, 95, of Granite Bay are heading out on their second date, after their first, a blind date, went very well.
Golden hasn't dated in decades, since her second husband died. She says going out again has given her new life.
"You have one life to live, it's up to you to enjoy that life," she said. "Life is there to live, and if you can't do it for yourself, do it for others."
Both Golden and Richard say the key to a great time is to compliment your date and enjoy the moment.
seniors, california news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 40 min ago
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens 40 min ago
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 39 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at... 47 min ago
- Should you be concerned about living on the...
56 min ago