Stow beating defendant rearrested after leaving jail
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- One of the men who beat Giants fan Bryan Stow into a coma was released from jail Friday morning.
However, he was immediately arrested once again.
Marvin Norwood will face a federal weapons charge for firearms and ammunition found in his home.
He finished serving time on Friday for attacking Stow, but could spend 10 more years in prison if convicted on the weapons charge.
bryan stow, crime, violence, san francisco giants, los angeles, southern california, lawsuit, los angeles dodgers, california news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33 20 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101 1 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M 17 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law 5 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
20 min ago