Stow beating defendant rearrested after leaving jail
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- One of the men who beat Giants fan Bryan Stow into a coma was released from jail Friday morning.
However, he was immediately arrested once again.
Marvin Norwood will face a federal weapons charge for firearms and ammunition found in his home.
He finished serving time on Friday for attacking Stow, but could spend 10 more years in prison if convicted on the weapons charge.
bryan stow, crime, violence, san francisco giants, los angeles, southern california, lawsuit, los angeles dodgers, california news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 10 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 53 min ago
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF 35 min ago
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 6 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos