Windows 7 link to battery drain under investigation
REDMOND, WA (KGO) -- Microsoft is reportedly investigating a possible link between Windows 7 and dramatically-reduced battery life on laptops.
There are reports popping up on the Internet that the new software drains batteries to almost nothing in a hurry.
Some Windows 7 users say their computers can only last 15 to 30 minutes before they need to be plugged in.
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions 44 min ago
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday