HP unveils wireless printers
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Hewlett Packard Monday unveiled a new breed of printers that do not have to be connected to a computer.
They are connected instead to the Internet, so all people have to do is send the document or picture the same way they send an e-mail from a laptop or even a smart phone.
The first models will be available later this month.
hewlett packard, technology
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 30 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday