HP unveils wireless printers
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Hewlett Packard Monday unveiled a new breed of printers that do not have to be connected to a computer.
They are connected instead to the Internet, so all people have to do is send the document or picture the same way they send an e-mail from a laptop or even a smart phone.
The first models will be available later this month.
hewlett packard, technology
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Memorial taking place in SF to honor Mandela
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos