Poll: iPhone users posItive about AT&T's service
CUPERTINO, CA (KGO) -- AT&T has been widely criticized for reception problems involving the iPhone.
However, a new survey finds 73 percent of iPhone users gave a positive response when asked how they feel about AT&T's service.
The finding compares to 69 percent of smartphone users as a whole, who say they're happy with their service provider.
The survey also finds that a majority of iPhone users -- 77 percent -- say they will buy another iPhone in the future.
The survey was done by the Yankee Group, an information technology research firm.
apple, steve jobs, iphone, AT&T, technology
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Cal housing vote; Candlestick soccer 50 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday