Poll: iPhone users posItive about AT&T's service
CUPERTINO, CA (KGO) -- AT&T has been widely criticized for reception problems involving the iPhone.
However, a new survey finds 73 percent of iPhone users gave a positive response when asked how they feel about AT&T's service.
The finding compares to 69 percent of smartphone users as a whole, who say they're happy with their service provider.
The survey also finds that a majority of iPhone users -- 77 percent -- say they will buy another iPhone in the future.
The survey was done by the Yankee Group, an information technology research firm.
apple, steve jobs, iphone, AT&T, technology
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday