GM testing voice command software for Facebook
DETROIT (KGO) -- If you're one of those people who just can't get enough of Facebook -- this story's for you.
You may soon be able to update your status messages on the social networking website - while driving.
GM is testing voice command software that would let drivers update and listen to messages. The company says it won't roll out the feature until it's sure it won't distract drivers.
facebook, general motors, technology
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 24 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday