GM testing voice command software for Facebook
DETROIT (KGO) -- If you're one of those people who just can't get enough of Facebook -- this story's for you.
You may soon be able to update your status messages on the social networking website - while driving.
GM is testing voice command software that would let drivers update and listen to messages. The company says it won't roll out the feature until it's sure it won't distract drivers.
facebook, general motors, technology
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M 25 min ago
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies 14 min ago
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday