Report: Verizon to hold media event regarding iPhone
NEW YORK (KGO) -- All the rumors over when Verizon will begin selling the iPhone could come to an end Tuesday.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Verizon has called a major media event Tuesday and is expected to announce the company will soon begin selling the much talked about phone.
There are reports Apple CEO Steve Jobs will attend the event. AppleInsider is reporting the Verizon iPhone will go on sale on February 3.
AT&T has been the exclusive service provider for the iPhone since its debut.
verizon, apple, iphone, wall street journal, AT&T, cell phone, technology
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday