Verizon customers have problems with 4G network
Can you hear me now?? Verizon customers are having big problems with the company's new 4G LTE system.
For at least a day, customers have been unable to access the internet using the company's 4G high speed network and some are now reporting issues with Verizon's older and slower 3G network. So far the problem isn't affecting calls.
Verizon is not saying much, except that it's working to fix the problem but still is not sure why it crashed in the first place.
verizon, cellphone, technology
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move 57 min ago
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Floating floors put to the test by Consumer Reports
- Person killed by train at Hayward BART station 48 min ago
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished 15 min ago
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Quan says Oakland won't just let A's go
57 min ago