Verizon customers have problems with 4G network
Can you hear me now?? Verizon customers are having big problems with the company's new 4G LTE system.
For at least a day, customers have been unable to access the internet using the company's 4G high speed network and some are now reporting issues with Verizon's older and slower 3G network. So far the problem isn't affecting calls.
Verizon is not saying much, except that it's working to fix the problem but still is not sure why it crashed in the first place.
verizon, cellphone, technology
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn 18 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos