Verizon customers have problems with 4G network
Can you hear me now?? Verizon customers are having big problems with the company's new 4G LTE system.
For at least a day, customers have been unable to access the internet using the company's 4G high speed network and some are now reporting issues with Verizon's older and slower 3G network. So far the problem isn't affecting calls.
Verizon is not saying much, except that it's working to fix the problem but still is not sure why it crashed in the first place.
verizon, cellphone, technology
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Report: 1 dead in boat accident near Redwood City 31 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 50 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 13 min ago
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos